Shelly 1L WiFi
Shelly Official Partner in Australia / New Zealand
Certication number: SAA-203325-EA
Single wire WiFi-operated Relay
Convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch without changing the wiring or running new cables with Shelly 1L. The first device in the world that is able to automate even the appliances wired with no neutral present. Thanks to its small size and wide range of voltage support, it's a real innovation!
Shelly 1 Open Source
- has an embedded web-server
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
- Temperature protection
- Buy 5 for $25.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $24.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 20 for $23.00 each and save 15%
Buy this product and Earn 10.00 Reward Points click here to login
The most intelligent device you can have. Shelly 1L has an integrated WEB interface for device management and secure OTA updates. You can set your weekly schedules for On/Off without the need of any additional equipment. Shelly 1 gives you high security and provides device access control from anywhere in the world.
Supported load type (with and without neutral):
- Resistive (lights, electric heaters)
- Inductive (Led Lights, Transformers, Fan, Motors)
- Capacitive (motor starting capacitors, generators, and synchronous motors)
- Min load (no neutral connected, without bypass ): 20W resistive load
- Min load (with bypass): None
- Min load with neutral present: None
Supported light types:
- Incandescent lamps
- Fluorescent lamps.
- Halogen lamps.
- Dimmable LED
- Non Dimmable LED
- Fluorescent tubes
- Neon lamps.
Shelly devices are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Android and IOS. With the voice assistants, you can command Shelly 1 with your voice for those times when you don't have your smartphone around.
If installing in Australia, this device must be installed by a certified electrician.
Warranty and Returns
Typically, when purchasing Shelly devices directly from Europe or from other retailers, warranty claims are lengthy and expensive as the device must be shipped back to Europe.
When purchasing from the Smart Guys, if you have a fault with your Shelly Relay within 12 months of installation, give us a call and we will ship you out a new relay within 5 business days of assessment.
|Operation Range||Up to 50m outdoors, up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)|
|RF Protocol||Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operation temperature||-40 to + 40 °C|
|Power Supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Roller Shutter Mode||No|
|Device Temperature Protection||No|
|Working without a Neutral Line||Yes|
|Radio Signal Power||1mW|
|Local and Remote Control||Yes|
|Device Power Consumption||Less than 1W|
|RF Frequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Size||41mm x 36mm x 17mm|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|