Vision Z-Wave Siren DC Powered
The VISION Z-Wave Siren and Strobe DC is a wireless device capable of producing an audible and visual alarm.
- Blue LED flashing strobe light
- Loud (105dB @ 1m) audible alarm
- Low battery and tamper indicators
- Includes a 15V DC power supply
- Configurable with Z-Wave certified gateways
The VISION Z-Wave Siren and Strobe DC is a wireless device, fully programmable with Z-Wave gateways, capable of producing an audible and visual alarm based on your Z-Wave network settings.
This device is designed to operate alongside a Z-Wave enabled sensor which can detect a threat to your household. We recommend selecting any of the sensors below to suit your current needs:
- DHS Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
- VISION Z-Wave Door/Window Multi Sensor
- VISION Z-Wave Shock Sensor
- FIBARO Z-Wave Flood Sensor
- FIBARO Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
Alternatively you can use it with the FIBARO Z-Wave Button as a convenient and easily accessible panic alarm in your home or office.
The VISION Z-Wave Siren and Strobe DC also includes a battery status indicator which will notify you when its battery level is low and a tamper alarm which will alert the associated Z-Wave gateway if anyone attempts to tamper with this device.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Vera Edge
- Vera Plus
- Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite
- Homeseer HS3
- REMOTEC Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- RaZberry Pi
Note: This device includes a 15V DC power supply.
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|