RaspBee II (2) Zigbee
The universal Raspberry Pi Zigbe
- Unites Zigbee devices of many vendors
- Ensures correct time even in case of power or internet failure
- A cloud free solution by design
- Works with popular Home Automation Systems
- Strong signal range via power-amplifier
Works without cloud
- No registration needed
- Local control of devices, without Internet
- All data, like the state of lights, sensors and switches stay in the local network
The Phoscon solution is compatible with a wide range of lights, switches and sensors from Philips Hue, IKEA TRÅDFRI, Xiaomi Aqara, OSRAM SMART+, Busch-Jaeger, GIRA, JUNG, Paulmann and Paul Neuhaus.
The RaspBee II has been integrated into the most popular Smart Home systems by the community.
The powerful integration allows exciting automations and functions. For example, any Zigbee device can be used with HomeKit via
The RaspBee II transforms the Raspberry Pi into a universal Zigbee gateway. Thanks to its small formfactor it fits into standard Raspberry Pi housings.
Thanks to its power-amplifier, the RaspBee II has an outstanding range. This lets the signal pass through 2–3 rooms or floors, depending on the construction type.
Devices further away are connected through the Zigbee Mesh network. In this network, all mains powered Zigbee devices, such as lights and sockets, act as repeaters and can route the signal.
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|