Konnected Alarm Starter Kit (6 Zone Conversion kit)
MAKES ANY WIRED ALARM SYSTEM SMART
Your home, like millions of others, is pre-wired for an alarm system.
Konnected is the solution you've been looking for to upgrade or upcycle any brand of wired security system. The Konnected Alarm Panel is an easy DIY solution to retrofit any wired alarm system to work with leading consumer smart home platforms, allowing you to monitor and control your home from anywhere without monthly fees!
Automate and interact with thousands of smart home products and apps using SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat or OpenHab.
SMALLER, SMARTER, AND INFINITELY EXPANDABLE
This 2nd Generation Konnected Alarm Panel is now smaller than the original and more reliable than ever before! Each module features 6 zones per module, expandable to an unlimited number of zones by simply adding more modules
These starter kits include everything you need to revive your wired alarm system with up to 24 wired zones or sensors.
WORKS WITH MOST WIRED SENSORS & DEVICES
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your Smart Home app.
- Door and Window Sensors
- Wired PIR Motion Sensors
- Wired Glass-Break Detectors
- Water leak detectors
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
- Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
* THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A FIRE OR LIFE SAFETY DEVICE. Use with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors is for informational purposes only. Do not rely on Konnected alone to notify you in a life threatening emergency.
Our most popular option retrofits and replaces the old wired alarm system and connects directly to the sensors and siren wired in your home.
Choose the Conversion Kit if you:
- Want to use all wired sensors for monitoring and home automation
- Want to go completely app-based for home monitoring and security
- Can't or don't want to use the original alarm system anymore
- Want to replace the original keypads with touch-screen tablets
- Home is pre-wired but no alarm system installed yet.
- Want the simplest and cleanest installation
CONVERSION KIT INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- 12V power adapter
- Piezo buzzer (2 buzzers in 24-zone kit)
- Jumper wires (for connecting buzzer)
- Power splitter (12 Zone kits and larger)
- Adhesive-backed mounting standoffs
- Mini screwdriver-pen
- Wire labels sheet
- Konnected window stickers
WHAT'S NEW IN V2
- No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- Easier setup with SmartThings with our Konnected Mobile App
- Improved WiFi antenna design
- Smaller form factor
- Improved component quality and build quality
- Improved power efficiency
- Built-in lightning and short-circuit protection
- Built-in overcurrent protection
- Increased siren output current maximum to 2A
- Expansion port for use with INTERFACE module
Everything that you loved about the Konnected Alarm Panel still remains the same. This new board runs the same open-source firmware and software, works with the same growing list of smart home platforms, and is straightforward and easy to install.
YOUR HOME IS PRE-WIRED TO BE A SMART HOME
Millions of homes are built pre-wired for alarm systems, but most of these systems are decades outdated. Wired alarm systems have traditionally been closed systems that customers had to pay a monitoring company up to $100 per month to use! Many homeowners with pre-installed alarm systems rarely or never use them because they are inconvenient, ineffective or too expensive to maintain.
Konnected changes all that with our open source software, simple hardware, and integrations with leading home automation platforms SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat and OpenHAB.
Most traditional alarm systems are limited to 8 or 12 zones, forcing installers to group multiple sensors together into a zone. Konnected is infinitely expandable, allowing your customer to have granular visibility into each and every door, window, motion, and other sensor in your home. Each 6-zone module operates independently, and the system can be expanded easily at any time by simply adding more modules.
|Kit type||Conversion kit|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|