Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater for your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require cabling
- Control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The main differences in the FGS-213 are:
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Has power monitoring
- 230V powered only (this is the same as the FGS-212)
- No dry contacts - this is important. It means that the new FGS-213 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a smart Z-Wave module capable of remotely operating your existing light fittings. It works with Z-Wave enabled controllers (AUS/NZ version) and can be controlled individually or as part of a group in a pre-configured Scene.
The device is designed to operate inside your wall socket and can be easily installed by a qualified electrician.
This Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation and works with an AC (110-230V) or DC (24-60V) power supply.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 also features a secondary switch input which allows it to directly control other associated Z-Wave devices. This means that by turning the switch ON/OFF you can also turn other associated devices ON/OFF even if they are not physically connected to the same Fibaro module. It also enables you to control the local load as part of 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers including:
- Raspberry PI with RaZberry Card
- Fibaro Home Controller 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Please check the maximum load before installing or operating. This installation must be done by a certified electrician in Australia and New Zealand.Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate. For warranty claim you have to provide installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave
Z‐Wave device type
Z-Wave Switch, Routing Slave
110-230V ± 10% 50/60 Hz
Up to 20m indoors with no obstacles
Indoor use only, up to 2.0kW resistive load, 8A
0 ~ 55 °C
‐10 ~ 80 °C
EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1
Regulatory Compliance Mark
(LxWxH) 42mm x 37mm x 17mm
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|